Fractional skin rejuvenation & resurfacing
Fractora rejuvenates and restores your skin, reducing wrinkles to slow the effects of aging and restoring skin to its youthful appearance.
RECOMMENDED NO. OF SESSIONS:
Minimal. One day to one week.
1 – 6 depending on your treatment regime.
DOWN TIME: Minimal. One day to one week.
RECOMMENDED NO. OF SESSIONS: 1 – 6 depending on your treatment regime.
Fractora is a fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment that can be used on any areas that can benefit from skin renewal including the lower eyelid, upper eyelid, smile lines, forehead, cheeks, mouth and neck as well as face and body areas that exhibit wrinkles, discolouration or acne scarring. Benefits include:
Colour blind technology that can be used on all skin types including darker tones
RF Energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize collagen
Improved skin complexion and texture
Can be used in combination with other treatments for a more extensive full-face result
Frequently Asked Questions | Fractora
How does it work?
Fractora is a minimally invasive treatment that uses a matrix of micro-pins to resurface and restore the skin.
How long is each session?
When will I see results?
Visible results can be seen immediately, but typically the most noticeable results appear after two weeks. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment. Patients can expect to see micro-lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to one week depending on treatment parameters.
Is this treatment safe?
Yes, when performed by a fully certified medical esthetician or doctor.
Does it hurt?
We use a strong, medical grade lidocaine. Minimal to moderate local discomfort is to be expected. We do everything possible to keep you comfortable.
What kind of post-treatment care is required?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. With minimal downtime, makeup can be applied one to two days post-treatment.
Contraindications, special considerations and precautions
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Under 18 years of age
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Permanent implant in the treated area such as metal plates and screws, silicone implants or an
- injected chemical substance
- Current or history of cancer, especially skin cancer, or pre-malignant moles
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use of
- immunosuppressive medications
- Severe concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders, epilepsy, uncontrolled hypertension, and
- liver or kidney diseases
- A history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema and rash as well as
- excessively/freshly tanned skin
- History of skin disorders such as keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry
- and fragile skin
- Any medical condition that might impair skin healing
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction
- Any surgical, invasive, ablative procedure in the treatment area in the last 3 months or before
- complete healing
- Superficial injection of biological fillers in the last 6 months, or Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Use of Isotretinoin (Accutane) within 6 months prior to treatment
Come On In
Your Well-Being Deserves our Attention
Niagara Medical Esthetics
6700 Morrison Street | Niagara Falls, ON L2E 2A9
©2019 Niagara Medical Esthetics.
All rights reserved.